- Solutions to lower back pain related to paddling
- Neck and shoulder soreness
- Stretching programs
- How do I warm up and what should I do?
- Breathing training for bigger waves
- Exercises for faster surfing and aerials
- Preparing your body for boat trips
The way we move on a wave is largely influenced by our body-mind’s ability to respond, moment to moment. Good surfing is fluid, fast and powerful. If our body is bound up, locked down, or fearful we are unable to surf at our best. As a result we will be unable to explore all the different possibilities a wave can offer.
No matter what age or level we are at, to surf well we need a body that is stable, elastic, aligned and fast, especially as we get older. As we age we lose these movement abilities and spend more time out of the water than in it.
Looking to develop your self, your body or your training? Contact us now.